- Pickup from hotels; Transfer to Tiger’s cave waterfall.
- Trek through different terraces, pass vegetable and coffee farms, forests, streams…
- Visit the tiny isolated Liengtro village of the Chil (~100 inhabitants)
- Trek back to the paved road by a loop, pass Phoenix waterfall.
- Back to Dalat by car, on the way visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda – a decorative, “Non conventional” temple carved ten of thousands of beer bottles and broken china.
- Visit the French built Railway Station, the oldest one of Indochina
F Inclusive : Transportation, English Speaking guide, Entrance fee.
F What to bring: Hat, suncreen, camera, sport sandal.
|Number of Pax||1||2||3||4||5ä|